What's new

iPhone 4 animation/transition lag

Wikiboo

Reaction score
When I unlock my iPhone or sometimes when I open or close apps, animation sometimes lags.

I've started noticing it more and more and I'm a little worried.
I know it's not a big deal, and it's just a visual animation of opening and closing apps, but I wonder if it's happening to you guys to, and why does it happen?

do you have a lot of apps in multitask? it happens to me when i have a lot of apps running in the background, just go into multitask bar and close all the apps and it should be smooth again.

I've closed them all, but for some reason, when opening camera app, 2-3 time in a row (without closing it in multitask bar) it lags everytime, first time when I open and close it it doesn't lag, but after that it lags, and when camera is in multitask other transitions lag more too...

Im the I.T. Manager at my work and i feel lame giving you this kinda advice but seriously its the first thing you should when you experience problems,you should shut down and restart. 9 out of 10 times it fixes whatever issue the office staff complains to me about and it works the same way with our phones when it comes to issues like this.

If you're like me and you keep your phone on 24/7 and are constantly using it, opening and closing apps,ect, ect then every once in awhile its good to close everything in the multitasking bar and shut it down then turn it back on. Good luck.