What's new

Ipad

dengirl

Reaction score
I have a 4s and still love love love it no problems. I am however thinking of buying full price the new iPad and putting in on the line that my 4s is on so my husband can have the 4s I use now. He is ready for an upgrade. I do not ever talk on my 4s except once in a blue moon. I usually just text if I need to tell someone something. I am not a phone person. So with that being said anyone on this forum love their iPads? I never owned or used one before what are the perks. What's options in replacing it from the 4s ? Is this a silly thing to do?

Well the iPad is a great device but still it is different from a real phone (in case of emergency). What made you decide on buying an iPad is it the screen? The iPhone and iPad have their own advantage and disadvantage. Take sometime to think whether to get the iPad or not and sort of the reasons why you want the iPad.

Go to nearest apple store & test the ipad. But seriously, in case of emergency, u still need the phone.

I absolutely love my iPad but I would never replace my phone with it. I guess you could just buy a really cheap phone and have a prepaid sim in it just in case you need to call someone in an emergency.