What's new

Ios6 DOES NOT WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingray66

Reaction score
Ok this is getting old I had down loaded ios6 when it came out and STILL apple has NOT
Fixed this dog the App Store and iTunes has not worked since my one phone had the old soft ware and all works well but every Apple unit with ios6 just will not work

I'm sorry but that does not make any sense? what has a dog got to do with IOS6?
I have had no problems at all with IOS6 on my Iphone..

iOS 6 works just fine on my 3GS, 4, & 5. I'm still not sure what the exact nature of the problem is.

>gets on soapbox< I know people use texting more and more to post, but they DO provide punctuation on these phones! How about a period once in a while? >gets off soapbox<

>gets on soapbox< I know people use texting more and more to post, but they DO provide punctuation on these phones! How about a period once in a while? >gets off soapbox<

Yay. Two taps on the space bar and everyone can read easier.
Won't fix the comprehension problem so many seem to have though.
Or should I have said " wnt fx th comp prblm mny seem 2 hv tho "
Nah that is just wrong. So old school and unnecessary

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I don't know one person that has had any luck with ios6
I just can't believe apple just will not fix this
Ios6 is. BIG dog I can not find one thing that
Is good with ios6
Steve Jobs would have never
Have let this happen
Ios6 is the start of the down fall
For apple
I am so mad over this that I am going to start
To hound apple till they do some thing

Funny, I have iOS 6 on an iPhone 4, 4S, 5 and iPad 3. Not one signal issue with it or iTunes connecting or modifying the iPhone or iPad even over a wireless connection.

I think you need to be a heck of a lot more specific.

It is ridiculous to say that iOS 6 doesn't work. I have personally upgraded 2 iphone 4S's, 4 iphone 4's, and two iPad 2's. most of those upgrades OTA. I also know of 4 more 4S's that were OTA that I didn't do. None of these have experienced a single problem... There was only one problem (another iPad and the problem was wifi related) that was fixed with a hard reset and network reset.

This makes me think there are user errors on your end. If you would actually be clear about the problems you are having...we would be happy to help. As of now...it seems like you are trolling just trying to knock apple...which it does not deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I don't know one person that has had any luck with ios6
I just can't believe apple just will not fix this
Ios6 is. BIG dog I can not find one thing that
Is good with ios6
Steve Jobs would have never
Have let this happen
Ios6 is the start of the down fall
For apple
I am so mad over this that I am going to start
To hound apple till they do some thing

IOS-6 works fine when it is loaded completely on the 4s and 5...and according to the Genius people at my Apple store this seems to be the #1 major problem people are having with it.FWIW...some phones (Apple & Androids) have issues with OTA updates...so this is not just limited to IOS-6 downloads. I've seen this happen so many times with various phones I'm kind of used to it.It would be nice if we could download it and push it ourselves..but I don't know if that will ever be possible or not..I'm fairly new to the I-phone way of doing these.

Take you phone to the Apple store...let them load IOS-6 on your phone as a new phone...not from any backup..Then reload your apps 1 at a time along with your music and photos.It may be a pain in the rump to do this..but..this way you will know for certain it is done completely and correctly
With my own experiences with my 4s I can say,once you do this...you will see it working better than before. WI-FI connections are better...SIRI works as it should..and if your in the US...even the maps & turn by turn work pretty damn good (at least they do for my area)

As too I-tunes not working correctly...I came from a Galaxy 3 Android..and I-tunes does take a little to get used to...but it isn't that difficult to use or to make it work correctly...you just have to put out the effort to use it as it is supposed to be used.There is another app that does the same thing if memory serves me correctly..and hopefully someone will provide it because I don't use it..I have no issue with I-Tunes or the App store other than a small minor grip about the App stores notification..

Hound away if you want to..but..I sincerely doubt it does you any good unless you take the time to get your phone set up as it should be.

Good Luck

Mac

IOS 6 works perfectly for me, I would realy like to know exactly what is wrong with it Stingray.

It doesn't do any good to come along and say something doesn't work at all for anyone and not state your case. Making generalized statements like that won't get you any help. Conversely...posting that you are not having any issues (insinuating that no one else could possibly have either) doesn't help the conversation either. ;) (btw, that's supposed to be a "wink", but heck if it resembles one! LOL!)

Stingray, have you looked here?
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/ios-6-101/ios-6-bugs-report-here-41646/

Last edited:
This thread looks like it has run it's course at this time ...with off-topic discussion on the critical analysis of composition. We need to remind our folks that this Forum is an International Forum with many members whom are non-English Speakers. Please respect that with future postings.

With this-we will now close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Btw...please join the thread link which xrayeyes has provided.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.