iOS 7.0.5 released

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So iOS 7.0.5 was released ahead of 7.1 with bug fixes

BfKmrJNIIAA47gP.png-large.jpg

for china only? i hope so...

im picking up a ATT iphone 5 tomorrow on ios 6 and hoping to update to ios 7.0.4 as its jailbreakable. i hope im not forced to do 7.0.5 and lose the ability to jailbreak

7.0.5 is strictly for the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. So far it seems that it's only for the dual-band iPhone 5S and 5C. All non-5S/5C devices will have 7.0.4 as the latest iOS. For the 5S and 5C, at the time of this post, 7.0.4 is still being signed in conjunction to 7.0.5. It may be that both iOS may be left signing until 7.1 is released, maybe not.

7.0.5 is strictly for the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. So far it seems that it's only for the dual-band iPhone 5S and 5C. All non-5S/5C devices will have 7.0.4 as the latest iOS. For the 5S and 5C, at the time of this post, 7.0.4 is still being signed in conjunction to 7.0.5. It may be that both iOS may be left signing until 7.1 is released, maybe not.

Thanks for that.. I was keeping the Settings app open to check every hour or so. Also, I heard that 7.1 will be released next week.

Thanks for that.. I was keeping the Settings app open to check every hour or so. Also, I heard that 7.1 will be released next week.

Based on communications between a developing company and Apple, if it's not on Monday, then it's somewhere along the week or the week after, which will be for all devices.

Update: for those that are on 7.0.5 for whatever reason, evasi0n7 does work for 7.0.5

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

Why do I get the feeling that Apple has that patched in 7.1?

Why do I get the feeling that Apple has that patched in 7.1?

It was slated to be patched in 7.1. Beta 4 patched one of the primary vulnerability exploited by Evasi0n7. Unless @Evad3rs have something else that they want to burn in place of it, there won't be a jailbreak for a while.