What's new

IOS 5 Features

iOS 5 is awesome! Loving the notification center :)

I think I spent the better part of an hour going thru all my apps and setting them up just right for the notification center. And it was time well spent.

Skull One said:
I think I spent the better part of an hour going thru all my apps and setting them up just right for the notification center. And it was time well spent.

Did you notice a delay when you first got it? I would receive a message almost 2 minutes later than it was sent. But it is back on time now.

I have been using notification center since the betas and never saw anything that seemed like a time delay.

Skull One said:
I have been using notification center since the betas and never saw anything that seemed like a time delay.

Maybe it was just a service problem.

I experience text tone overlapping as if I received 5 -8 messages ! Plz help me iOS 5 iPhone 4g

iHolophyte said:
Surprising how many thanks you get for a copy and paste eh? (Laughs out loud)

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

Lol. That is funny. I sure wouldn't have typed all the features out myself. Are you jealous? Rotfl.

Lol. That is funny. I sure wouldn't have typed all the features out myself. Are you jealous? Rotfl.

(Laughs out loud) no I'm not jealous! I'm just amazed at how many people need you to paste something that's so freely on apples website now the update has taken place.

iHolophyte said:
(Laughs out loud) no I'm not jealous! I'm just amazed at how many people need you to paste something that's so freely on apples website now the update has taken place.

True. Before iOS 5 released I use to dwell over that page