What's new

IOS 5 Facebook Integration

iphone4ever

Reaction score
Does anyone with IOS 5 beta installed know if there is any Facebook integration at all? It seems weird that they would not incorporate Facebook as well. Most of my friends use Facebook and not Twitter at all.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I'd like to know the answer to that one as well.....I don't use twitter, but me and my friends are always on facebook.

Good question, i have the new ios5 installed but i haven't checked it out yet. I will do so and post later.

There is no Facebook integration in ios 5 beta 7. Only twitter, which makes no sense at all!

iPhoneguy2007 said:
There is no Facebook integration in ios 5 beta 7. Only twitter, which makes no sense at all!

You are SO right, it doesn't make any sense. I don't know ANYONE that uses Twitter!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I do... lol

I use twitter but just as a news feed. I post nothing but I follow a lot tech news people.

iFrog said:
I do... lol

I use twitter but just as a news feed. I post nothing but I follow a lot tech news people.

You are right about that. I do have a few tech people I follow. Other than that it's useless to me. I wish there was a bar in the notification bar for Facebook. That would be nice. I believe there is something like that if you jailbreak iOS 5, but tethered sucks!!!