What's new

Ios 4.3 !!!

yes and atm there is not even a beta for devs so it wont be too soon. my bet is that it will be soon after the new year.

hey i just switched from blackberry to iphone4, last night on itunes i upgraded from 4.1 to 4.2, my buddy said that 1 really good thing about OS 4.3 is that you will be able to use face-time with 3G and not only Wifi, that true?

maybe, apple have said nothing of iphone 4.3 os and with jailbreak you already can facetime through 3g.. plus i dont see it being released until after january now any way.. so nothing to do but wait plus i am very happy with 4.2.1 so there is no rush

i see, good to know, so with 4.2 you can jailbreak the phone but if you ever shut off the phone then in order to turn it back on you have to jailbreak it again? is that the only downfall?

At the moment yes. An untethered version is in the works. You don't need to jailbreak to use video chat over 3G. Just download tango in the AppStore. Works on oust phones aswell...

At the moment yes. An untethered version is in the works. You don't need to jailbreak to use video chat over 3G. Just download tango in the AppStore. Works on oust phones aswell...

nice one! :D i had no idea apple would allow that, means they probably will in 4.3 officially

if another regular phone has video calling as an option.. can i use tango to call from my ip4 to that phone?

Any phone that is able to install tango from it's own app store can video call another phone that has tango installed.

I think most android phones are compatible. There is a list on the tango website...

Well a new iTunes update was there and usually follows fw updates after that but I think gaz is right more febuary time

The only reason I have Jailbroken my phone is to be able to send and recieve SMS from my computer using 91 PC Suite instead of sending from my phone, much easy from the computer.
If Apple releases a App that can do this without Jailbreaking it, then I won't, but Apple is screwing us around and don't play fair with other fruit in the bowl.