What's new

IntelliScreenX Problem - Please help.

beeeebzy

Reaction score
I just purchased the license for IntelliScreenX (paid $9.99 for it) and when I press "Download purchased license" this is what I get...

$image-2661495556.jpg

Has anyone else had this problem?? Please help.

Download Corona 5.0.1 untether but before you do make sure it's compatible with the method you used to jailbreak. I know you can install over redsn0w.

hinds90 said:
Download Corona 5.0.1 untether but before you do make sure it's compatible with the method you used to jailbreak. I know you can install over redsn0w.

I have an untethered jailbreak. I'm not sure if this is related to what I asked?

It is. That's exactly what they tell you before you purchase the app/tweak. I had the same error but followed the instructions. What did you use to jailbreak?

Ok so should I just download corona and run it then purchase the intelliscreenX? Also can I touch messages and notifications like Facebook and weather while my screen is locked and have it take me to that application?

You can try it out before you download corona it could work without it if not then just download corona. Just double check that it want mess with your jailbreak. I know it works with redsn0w. It want take you to the app but there really isn't a reason to. You can respond or post right from the notification screen.

If you're talking about facebook, email, and etc then no but there isn't a reason to you can veiw, read, reply, post etc. just as if you were in the app right from the notification screen. Just youtube/google intelliscreenx. They have a nice preview if it.

No problem. It really is a great app. You're getting alot of stuff that makes using your phone easier for $9.99.

hinds90 said:
It is. That's exactly what they tell you before you purchase the app/tweak. I had the same error but followed the instructions. What did you use to jailbreak?

I used redsn0w to jailbreak. I will try it now and let you know :)

hinds90 said:

Thank you so much! It worked! I installed Corona 5.0.1 and restarted my phone, and was able to get it working! Thanks again for the help :)

No problem. Enjoy the greatness lol. It does eat some memory though.

hinds90 said:
No problem. Enjoy the greatness lol. It does eat some memory though.

This is amazing! Replying to texts/emails/tweeting without leaving the app I have open! And doing everything from my lock screen is amazing. Definitely worth $9.99 :)

FYI, I was already untethered through Refsn0w when I bought ISX and had the same licensing issues. I installed Corona overtop my untether JB, and it works with no crashes. and I love ISX...was skeptical, but now I don't think I could ever lose the Messages+ functionality!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net