What's new

Information please

michaelp

Reaction score
I am just moving up to a smart phone. have decided that the iphone may be the best for me. Would it be a bad move to get a 4S and have it for the next two years. I am not sure but I have read many negatives about the 5. Is the 5 that much better? thanks

I have never had an iPhone until now...and that is with an iPhone 5. I really enjoy using it. It's very refreshing, easy to work and quite enjoyable to have. I know others that have he 4s and are also very happy with it. So either one you should be happy with its use. :)

I went from the 4S to the 5 and have no regrets.

4s and 5 around the same just longer and graphic better. Im not saying not good but is just the same

I am just moving up to a smart phone. have decided that the iphone may be the best for me. Would it be a bad move to get a 4S and have it for the next two years. I am not sure but I have read many negatives about the 5. Is the 5 that much better? thanks

The 4S is not an LTE phone, the 5 is. The battery is a bit better also. The 4S is almost two years old and the 5 will be a year old in the fall. The 4S is a very good phone but so is the 5, which will do a better job of handling technology developing such as IOS 7. After the release of every Iphone model you read a slew of complaints and problems but they get sorted out. Given what happened when IOS 6 was released, I predict you will hear a bunch of complaints about that IOS (which will die down after we all get used to it and any initial problems with the IOS get sorted out by Apple) and a loot of people with older versions of Iphones complaining that they either their phone is not eligable for the new software upgrades or can not take full advantage of those upgrades. Time moves fast in the tech world, do you want to start two years in the past? IMHO