What's new

Incipio Feather Review

John88

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just got my Incipio Feather case today and thought I'd post a quick review. What's inside the package? You get the Feather case, two front screen shields, squeegee, and directions. It's a very simple snap on type case. It's very thin and light, so it will provide little to no drop protection- but that's expected of these type of cases. The matte finish is awesome! feels very smooth and soft (non sticky). It's also smooth and soft on the inside of the case, which is a big plus! Gripping the phone with the case on feels like it was meant to be there, and it actually feels better than holding a naked iPhone. It has the new oval shaped camera cutout which doesn't interfere when using flash. One thing some people may not like is it has no lay on table design, but I could care less since I would never lay my iPhone on the screen anyways. Other than that, this case provides some protection without the bulk.

Overall I love this case, and would rate it 4/5 stars.

I have the invisible shield front and back protectors installed on my iPhone, the case fits perfectly with them on. The Feather does not bubble your screen protector either! I also have the Lucky Labs Spectra Wrap installed on the sides of the iPhone, but the case did not fit perfectly with it installed. So what I did was trim the spectra wrap to the unprotected parts of the case- top, bottom, and volume/mute switch.

Here are some pictures:

P1000338.jpg

P1000336.jpg

(trimming the spectra wrap)

P1000332.jpg

P1000330.jpg

P1000331.jpg

(Installed)

P1000335.jpg

P1000334.jpg

P1000333.jpg

Last edited: