What's new

Review SlickWraps

kingnba6

Reaction score
Well I was late to the party of getting the review sample but now that I have received it, I am doing this review of the black carbon fiber front wrap with the screen protector for an iPhone 4.
So let’s start with the shipping; it was very quick and the product came in a nice hard envelope to protect everything. Upon opening the product I did not receive any instructions, but I did receive a QR code, which I feel is a nice replacement for the paper instructions. The QR code card is also used as a squeegee or to take out the air bubbles in the screen protector.
lvmPT.jpg

R9vu2.jpg

Further examination of the package, I realized they had given me two screen protectors, both which felt nice and sturdy; a better upgrade then the china brand protectors.
8WNpA.jpg

Looking at the black carbon fiber front wrap, I was amazed at the look, feel and build quality of the wrap; it feels almost as if was real carbon fiber twill.
vMI3H.jpg

At this point I was already sold on the product.
Now on to installing the wrap and the protectors on the iPhone. So it seems I did not receive a lint free microfiber cloth with my package, maybe I was supposed to receive one but instead I got 2 screen protectors. But no harm there because I know most people will have a cloth already like I did. So I removed my otterbox commuter case and my screen protector and went on cleaning the phone. After wiping it down I started to apply the slickwraps front wrap. It went very smoothly and the adhesive was very strong as well. And while applying the wrap, I was also examining the wrap and it was excellent. Everything was cut to place so it was a smooth install. It fit perfectly. After applying the wrap, I proceeded to install the screen protector which was also very smooth. I did get a few air bubbles but I just used the supplied QR card, I was able to take them out. I did realize that the screen protector did have some extra glare but I think after using it will become how I like it. And for finger prints and marks, it did take them quite easy but after using it for a while it started to take them less and less.
So what can I say about the SlickWraps black carbon fiber front wrap? Well it’s one hell of a product. I guarantee if you buy it you will not be disappointed. Not only does it add protection but it also provides a unique look; you will have people taking double looks at your phone. I would recommend them to anybody who is looking to protect their phone.

give me some time to take pictures of the phone and the wrap. i dont have a camera to take them with at this very moment.

i was looking at getting this for my girls phone but could not find a good review thanks a lot i just joined this site a day ago and im loving everything i see

i was looking at getting this for my girls phone but could not find a good review thanks a lot i just joined this site a day ago and im loving everything i see

this has to be one of the best protectors so far. and for something like 25 bucks you get your phone fully covered and at that price i think its a great bargain for such a good feel and build quality.

sweet ! you made a good choice and wont be disappointed. and also the front wrap doesnt interfere with the case unlike some other screen protectors ive had in the past.

I emailed them about a seidio case and they said it would only fit with the front or back. Not both pieces of wrap on it. I'm not sure what to do.

SlickWraps said:
Hi Dynocompe1990,

We're not 100% sure on the compatibility of this case, however if you do try the full body please report back! We do know that Slickwraps will fit most aftermarket cases.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Pauline K
Slickwraps.com

How about a discount for some valuable information? If I do try it I'll post back here.