What's new

In App Purchase: Request Fail but charged

Killing Tank

Reaction score
I have this problem of not receiving my in app purchases and getting the error: "Request Fail" but being charged also.

I've contacted Apple and they couldn't find the problem, it is the same with other games too.

Please anyone help!

I have this problem of not receiving my in app purchases and getting the error: "Request Fail" but being charged also.

I've contacted Apple and they couldn't find the problem, it is the same with other games too.

Please anyone help!

Would the device in question be stock or jailbroken? Try signing out of your AppleID, rebooting your device, reinput the AppleID and try again.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

I've had it once where I restored a purchase and got double charged, apple was able to check that I had previously purchased the app and refunded me for it. No idea what caused it to do that (apples words) but it hasn't happened since.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would the device in question be stock or jailbroken? Try signing out of your AppleID, rebooting your device, reinput the AppleID and try again.

yeah it's jailbroken but I purchased the game, tried signing out and reboot.

It's because of the jailbreak. I've had the same issue on a few games where the purchase gets denied, particularly EA games like Despicable Me: Minion Rush or Plants vs Zombies 2. I'm not charged for it though so you might want to send Apple as well as the developing company an email about the reimbursement. The only workaround for this would be to download using another device, then transferring the data via backup or using Game Center

It's because of the jailbreak. I've had the same issue on a few games where the purchase gets denied, particularly EA games like Despicable Me: Minion Rush or Plants vs Zombies 2. I'm not charged for it though so you might want to send Apple as well as the developing company an email about the reimbursement. The only workaround for this would be to download using another device, then transferring the data via backup or using Game Center

Are you sure it's the jailbreak?

I already redownloaded the game twice, got to be a solution. Since this is the second time it's occurred they can't refund me.

Please do not repeatedly bump your thread. It is a one-time allowance 48 hours after posting your request.

Thanks,
Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Yes--

4.3. Do not “bump” a post to attract attention to it. If, after 48 hours, you have not received a response on a question you may bump your post one (1) time. If you still do not receive a response send a private message (PM) to a moderator and ask for assistance. Bumping posts may subject the post to deletion.