What's new

if carier unlock my ip4, can they lock it again?

kimja

Reaction score
I askt telia sweden and danmark (its lockt to telia) in sweeden.

sweeden askt for number the iphone came with and imei, dident feel so helpfull.i sent imei to sweeden.
and after i saw a much more helping lady from telia danmark in next mail after this who wrote

"
Hello :)

Ofcorse we can help you unlock it, only send me imei and i unlock it for you from here.

If you need it open faster you can call me to on some number..

HAve a nice day :) "

so my question here is. if sveeden say no and danmark yes and open it.
can sweeden then lock it again???

if i see it is unlockt, can i then store some ticket or something som place incase sweeden tray to lock it, and go tto a bacup or something?

If its gets unlocked by a carrier then i can't see it ever getting locked again.

So get it unlocked and use it where ever you want.

but they can lock it if they want, or is it a one time thing taht if they unlock it they canot lock it?

so if sweeden who where not so helpfull in the mail lock it after telia danmark unlock it, is it possible?
if you are 100% shore thy canot lock it again its ok, if not...is there some way to backup or some thing like that when its open.
so i just can restore it and its open again if tthey lock it.

i have read for at least 10 hours on google iphone search, and soon start dreaming about it, so i hope is ok now!

i ask beacaus i found this phone, somebody had lost it at town.(not stole)!!! i wrote them with full name, i only said i bought it on ebay:p
i used itool after traing 1 gavey not working then i bought r-sim still not working.
so the person selling me this useless gavey\r-sim told me to use itool and then i saw it where still lockt to telia sweeden for some more months

If a carrier unlocks it then it stays unlocked period.

The only way the other original carrier would lock it again or have it locked again is if you tried to go back to them for service and then they see its on a contract with them and they would most likely have apple lock it again.

So go get it unlocked by the other carrier and use the phone with them or whoever, but don't go to the original carrier.

hi kimja,
have you already unlocked your iphone?

i also have a telia locked iphone. i was wondering if you could help me where to send email to (the helpful lady you mentioned earlier).

i appreciate it if youcan send me the email or any contact info of a helpful person at Telia.

Thanks in advance.

Hans