What's new

I want to change my keyboard colors...

apoel1986

Reaction score
I downloaded through cydia but how can i activate it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's the app you downloaded to accomplish this? iKey - is very buggy in 5.0.1.

I use winter board for all my settings and re springs. Works great.

winterboard doesn't change keyboard colors. we're talking about a different widget that controls "only" the color of the keyboard.

Color keyboard is awesome $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327606093.159072.jpg I can use any photo I want from my camera roll and make it the background of the keyboard. Also comes with some nice preloaded themes

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Color keyboard is awesome. I can use any photo I want from my camera roll and make it the background of the keyboard. Also comes with some nice preloaded themes.
ok. great. got it loaded. but none of the themes that say '5-row' in their title produce a five row keyboard for me. do i still need iKeywi installed to get a 5row even with color keyboard installed? do they work together somehow?

That I am not sure of. I have not tried the 5 row keyboard themes. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on this will speak up.

Not trying to hijack the thread here, but I'd like to do the same thing with the text font & text windows/bubbles. What would I use off of Cydia? Would Winterboard work?

Not trying to hijack the thread here, but I'd like to do the same thing with the text font & text windows/bubbles. What would I use off of Cydia? Would Winterboard work?

Try winterboard, there are themes that will change the colors. Not sure if they will work on the 4s, you will have to give some a try.

Ok fellow users :p i will search for it then... Again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk