What's new

HQ Trivia

Scottysize

Reaction score
If you haven't heard of Scott Rogowsky, download the HQ Trivia app and give it a shot. It's 15 minutes of your time twice a day. (I actually set alarms to remind me.)

What is it? It's a 12 question trivia game where the questions get harder as you go. You cannot miss a question. If you do,then you're out. If you can make it to the end, you'll win an equal portion of the day's prize. Let's say the prize is $1000, which is the smallest they give out, and 10 people answer all 12 questions, they'll all split the 1k giving them each $100.

So, if you haven't downloaded the app, go in and download it now. If you use scottysize, I'll get an extra life to use, so feel free to reference me. It's my new addiction... well, that and Golf Clash.

It's super fun, and I really like it. The only thing I wonder is, how the heck does HQ Trivia make any money to keep twice daily payouts?

It's super fun, and I really like it. The only thing I wonder is, how the heck does HQ Trivia make any money to keep twice daily payouts?
The plan is not to make money with the app, but rather use it to get an in with others. IE: Scott was on the New Year's Eve celebration in Times Square and they had a special show that night were tons of people played. So it's a marketing ploy, but not for HQ Trivia, but more for the founding fathers of Vine, etc.

HQ Trivia: How the Buzzy Live Quiz-Show App Plans to Make Money