What's new

How to get the complete springboard??

steven5224

Reaction score
I have the iPhone 5, it's jailbroken and I was wondering, how do I get the complete background along with the keyboard? When I download a theme for my phone it's only like some if it. I want the whole package like the background,icons, keyboard, and numbers. What so I have to look for in order to know its the full package?

Keyboard backgrounds aren't really that common IMO. You can get keyboard themes separately. Not all themes come with a complete package, especially for the iPhone 5 since the display dimensions are different from the 4S and below. You can select multiple pieces of multiple themes and use them together using Winterboard.

You have to find themes that were made for iOS6 or you have to modify them yourself to work with iOS6. If the theme includes a wallpaper but wasn't designed for the iPhone5, you will have to replace the wallpaper with one that has the correct dimensions. Keyboard can be themed with the "Color Keyboard" tweak.

How do you know if there compatible with i06? Noob question I know, but would it be in plain view or would you have to under like "about" or under something else or it should say on the page when you click on it to confirm it...?

Some authors put a compatibility notice in Cydia, some don't, I always check the MMi forums to make sure it's compatible before downloading otherwise if I really like a theme and it's not updated, I will just do it myself.

How do you make your own springboard? Is it for everyone? Or do you have to be like a member?