What's new

How to copy mp3s from pc to iphone

jolly123

Reaction score
Hi
Is there any way i could have my favorite mp3s from pc , on music app in iphone?
I tried copying them into itunes and then sync the mob,but nothing added.
Any idea please?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Check to see if the device is authorized with the PC> You can verify by going to the Store tab in iTunes, then clicking Authorize This PC and inputting the AppleID used on your device, then try and sync again. If that still doesn't work, click on your device on the left hand side bar in iTunes so that you see the profile page that allows you to backup your device, etc. Scroll down and put a check next to "Manually manage music and videos" and Apply the Settings. Now you can manually drag and drop your music onto your device individually without having to sync them by the conventional way of clicking the Sync button, and, it allows you to select songs individually rather than the entire bulk if applicable

Check to see if the device is authorized with the PC> You can verify by going to the Store tab in iTunes, then clicking Authorize This PC and inputting the AppleID used on your device, then try and sync again. If that still doesn't work, click on your device on the left hand side bar in iTunes so that you see the profile page that allows you to backup your device, etc. Scroll down and put a check next to "Manually manage music and videos" and Apply the Settings. Now you can manually drag and drop your music onto your device individually without having to sync them by the conventional way of clicking the Sync button, and, it allows you to select songs individually rather than the entire bulk if applicable
Thanks alot
I'll give it a try,and then ganna let you know what happened

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net