What's new

How much do you pay for gas?

SweetPoison

Reaction score
I am in California ~

I just noticed ours went down a little ~ $3.35 a gallon. Cost me about $40 to fill up. I remember when it cost me almost $55!

smiley-signs153.gif

SweetPoison said:
I am in California ~

I just noticed ours went down a little ~ $3.35 a gallon. Cost me about $40 to fill up. I remember when it cost me almost $55!

1.47 euros a litre petrol is very expensive in lreland

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Never moan about gas prices when there are Europeans around, current gas price in the uk is £1.40 a litre... About 4 litres to a gallon and use an exchange rate of $1.50 to a £1 and you have around $9 a gallon...
This is what happens when you a) change your fuel from gallons to litres b) allow car hating liberals to take power :(

About $4.09 for diesel the last time I filled up (LAX area, California)

Never moan about gas prices when there are Europeans around, current gas price in the uk is £1.40 a litre... About 4 litres to a gallon and use an exchange rate of $1.50 to a £1 and you have around $9 a gallon...
This is what happens when you a) change your fuel from gallons to litres b) allow car hating liberals to take power :(

£1.37.9 per litre for diesel and £1.29.9 for unleaded petrol. Yes we in the UK pay ridiculous prices considering the government take 75% of that so the petrol station doesn't make that much. And oil is about £1.00 per drum or what ever it comes in. I use diesel and costs me from empty to full £80.00 which is around 65 litres of fuel. This equates to roughly $124 in the USA.

iHolophyte

It's about $3.30 here in Illinois.

A fill-up for my focus is still around $40.

Can't really complain about that

I am in California ~

smiley-signs153.gif

wow that is cheap! in cyprus we pay 1.49 euros pet ltr! and in the uk its roughly the same and to fill up my car it takes about $126

$1.49 in euros is what in American money? I heard on the news yesterday that the euro is going to be no more? I didn't hear that right, did I?

SweetPoison said:
$1.49 in euros is what in American money? I heard on the news yesterday that the euro is going to be no more? I didn't hear that right, did I?

euro is in trouble alright obama is lending a hand to eu to sort it??? greece italy lreland portugal &spain are only just kept alive at moment UK yesterday refused to toe the line with what the eu want the euros to continue

In uk pounds its more like £80 but 126 is converting to dollars.. you guys pay nothing for gas lol

1.49 EUR=1.99437 USD

Unleashed said:
In uk pounds its more like £80 but 126 is converting to dollars.. you guys pay nothing for gas lol

Yeah my complaining stopped when I saw this thread. That's rough man. It takes me $62 to fill my 24 gallon tank up in my pick-up.
Maybe things will get better sooner or later. :D!

i think they will get much worse before they get better and the price has been rising for years non stop..

is disele more expensive over there?