What's new

How can I unlock my iphone 4 on 6.1.3?

hussnainh8

Reaction score
[h=3]How to get my iphone unlocked?[/h]Hi
I have an Iphone 4 on ios 6.1.3 (GSM) on 3 network in the United Kingdom. I have checked on 3's website and it says it will cost me £15.32 to get my iphone factory unlocked. Is there no other way to get it unlocked for free?

I was thinking if I should get a semi untethered jailbreak on my iphone and then go to cydia and download Ultrasn0w which should then unlock my iphone but I am not100% sure if this will work?

Another option is I can downgrade from 6.1.3 aswell seeing as I still have my SHSH blobs saved, so I can downgrade to 4.3.5 and then upgrade it to 6.1.2 from there I can do a full untethered jailbreak and also install ultrasn0w. Will any of these options work for me or am I stuck with having to pay £15.32 for the unlock?

(FORGIVE ME IF THIS POST IS IN THE WRONG SECTION, NEW HERE.)

UltraSn0w only works with iPhone 4's on iOS 6.1 and below, on 01.59.00 baseband. Only. If your device does not match both requirements, you can't unlock using UltraSn0w. Let's put it this way. Would you rather pay 15.32 Euros for an unlock, or over 150 USD for an unlock.