What's new

Hot spot help please!!

YOLIE

Reaction score
I have the Iphone 4s. i want to get wifi on my phone so i can have internet while at work. is there any free programs that will allow me to get wifi on my ipad when im not at home.

Are you jailbroken? If so there is. If not then no

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

YOLIE said:
I have the Iphone 4s. i want to get wifi on my phone so i can have internet while at work. is there any free programs that will allow me to get wifi on my ipad when im not at home.

Do you have an unlimited data plan or a shared data plan? If its shared data hotspot is free.

Do you have an unlimited data plan or a shared data plan? If its shared data hotspot is free.
what do u mean? it is a shared data plan. i share it with my daughter. how do i get free wifi?

Honestly, your question is a bit here and there. You say you want "free Wifi..." Darn near anywhere you go these days has "free Wifi." Resturants, gas stations, hospitals, malls, etc. Please be a bit more specific w/ exactly what you're trying to accomplish so our members can help give you the best advice possible.

**watching thread**

I am also interested in the Hot Spot how too. I have an iPhone 4 with an unlimited data plan.

Want to use my iPhone as a Hot Spot and no idea how to accomplish that.

Thanks,

Kerri

YOLIE said:
what do u mean? it is a shared data plan. i share it with my daughter. how do i get free wifi?

If your in the US and have a shared data plan meaning not unlimited data then you get free hot spot. Just go into settings, general, network and turn on personal hotspot.

By shared data plan i mean At&t or verizons share everything/mobile share plans where you get one lump of data to share between all devices on the account.