What's new

Hiya

Pikachu

Reaction score
Hiya everyone

I'm getting an iphone sometime after christmas so I'm looking around for all sorts of different things and thought joining a forum would be a good idea.

hello and welcome to the forum! you made the right choice to come and see what problems people are having and the up and downs ides if its worth it... I think it is unless you owned the iphone 4 before then its better to wait for next years device imo.. but it is a really good device and for sure worth getting, what kind of things would you need the device for?

Welcome, pik.... Yes, you'll have lots of fun and perhaps questions after you get the iPhone. See you then!

Thank you everyone =D

hello and welcome to the forum! you made the right choice to come and see what problems people are having and the up and downs ides if its worth it... I think it is unless you owned the iphone 4 before then its better to wait for next years device imo.. but it is a really good device and for sure worth getting, what kind of things would you need the device for?

I was thinking of waiting for the 5, but to be honest the 4s will do everything I want.

I need it for calls and texts (obviously) I'm going to be doing basing web browsing on it when I'm out and about, playing around with the camera, playing a few games on, just basic use really. I may end up getting the 5 when it comes out, but I'd rather just get the 4s than wait for months on end for a new phone.

another 9+ months wait and the iphone 4S is very good, the only ones who really had a problem with it was SOME of the iphone 4 users that where let down by the lack of re-design and people who complain of bad battery life

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)