What's new

Hide unwanted stock apps without JB

mojosodope

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you know this but there is a hack that stays in your passbook that allows you to hide an stock iOS app that you don't want floating around....do a google search for passhack. I love it

32GB iPad 4 Retina/iPhone4s

But from what I'm getting at, it would pop back up after a reboot and possibly even a respring.

willerz2 said:
But from what I'm getting at, it would pop back up after a reboot and possibly even a respring.

Correct...but it's still a cool tweak for those not wanting to JB

32GB iPad 4 Retina/iPhone4s

That is true. There was another method, where you could visit this one site (forgot what the name of it was) and it works kinda like JailbreakMe.com, where you do a slider thing, and it'll have a prompt box that pushes you back to your Springboard, then you can hold any app until it jiggles and delete the stock apps like a downloaded app. It'll come back after a respring like this method, but hey, how often do you reboot/respring really. I mean respringing every so often is good but it's every so often :p

That is true. There was another method, where you could visit this one site (forgot what the name of it was) and it works kinda like JailbreakMe.com, where you do a slider thing, and it'll have a prompt box that pushes you back to your Springboard, then you can hold any app until it jiggles and delete the stock apps like a downloaded app. It'll come back after a respring like this method, but hey, how often do you reboot/respring really. I mean respringing every so often is good but it's every so often :p
Rag3Hack

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...e-native-ios-apps-without-jailbreaking-48576/

It does work the way you described above, though. When you reboot, respring, ect.... everything comes back the way it originally was.

Since we still don't have a JB for our devices this is holding me over for the moment

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I just put them all in a folder and just ignore it lol. On my iPhone 5, I put all the junk in a folder and just label it "useless". Then again I'm on my 4S more than the 5

I just put them all in a folder and just ignore it lol. On my iPhone 5, I put all the junk in a folder and just label it "useless". Then again I'm on my 4S more than the 5

Same here... Only my folder label is a bit more colorful. 😄