What's new

Hide pictures

TeamRiceRacing

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good program to hide pictures? We have project cars that we take photos of but I need the ability to hide them when I'm showing customers photos of other cars we've done. Any suggestions?

Doesn't have to password protected or anythings stupid like that. Not like it's that secret!

Can you use MobileMe or an app called WebAlbums and upload the photos to individual web albums. Then you can either send them a link or just let them see their album when they come in.

Sadly there is no way to organize albums on the phone...only with iPhoto and iTunes (they really need to fix that!)

Can you use MobileMe or an app called WebAlbums and upload the photos to individual web albums. Then you can either send them a link or just let them see their album when they come in.

Sadly there is no way to organize albums on the phone...only with iPhoto and iTunes (they really need to fix that!)

if your jailbroken you can get PhotoAlbums+ in cydia, awesome app allows you to manage your camera roll by making folders moving pictures to different folders and yes even password protect folders

if your jailbroken you can get PhotoAlbums+ in cydia, awesome app allows you to manage your camera roll by making folders moving pictures to different folders and yes even password protect folders

Nice, if I decide to jailbreak this one ill check it out.

I am so nervous about jailbreaking my phone. It'll be my luck I'd do it and then something would happen to the phone.

I am so nervous about jailbreaking my phone. It'll be my luck I'd do it and then something would happen to the phone.

Nah, nothing bad will happen to it. I have jailbroken everyone of my iOS devices...the only problem is...upkeep is really annoying. You have to restore in order to update which means it takes 10x longer when there is a firmware update...and then you have to reinstall all your cydia apps since they don't get saved in iTunes....Every device I have jailbroken I have gone back to non-jailbroken since it is just a PITA to keep it up.

I also noticed on my Verizon account both my iPhones have DUN blocked....so there is really no reason for me to jailbreak now.

i felt the same way when i first got my iphone but the more i read the more i realized even if you tried to brick the phone its next to impossible to get it to a point that you couldnt fix by restoring the phone in itunes

Hi dear.. i've tried a lot of app and KYMS is the best one to hide photos and videos.. try it!!

Anyone know of a good program to hide pictures? We have project cars that we take photos of but I need the ability to hide them when I'm showing customers photos of other cars we've done. Any suggestions?

Doesn't have to password protected or anythings stupid like that. Not like it's that secret!

Just tried File Locker Pro Suite and it works fine hiding pictures. Have an easy user interface. The files are protected with a password also. Here's the link to the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/file-locker-pro-suite/id553705400?mt=8