What's new

Hey

JamieVic

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the iPhone Forums community.

My name's Jamie, I'm 18 and I'm from Australia. I am a student on my final year in high school, as well as studying to become a web developer. So far, I know HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery and am learning Python.

My iDevice history started in July 2009, purchasing an iPod Touch 2nd Gen, then I purchased a 4th Gen in July 2011. It wasn't until May 2012 that I upgraded from Touch's to iPhone's, my first and current device being the iPhone 4.

My reason to joining this forum is to gain more knowledge on my iPhone, as well as sharing my own.

Hello, I'm new to the iPhone Forums community.

My name's Jamie, I'm 18 and I'm from Australia. I am a student on my final year in high school, as well as studying to become a web developer. So far, I know HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery and am learning Python.

My iDevice history started in July 2009, purchasing an iPod Touch 2nd Gen, then I purchased a 4th Gen in July 2011. It wasn't until May 2012 that I upgraded from Touch's to iPhone's, my first and current device being the iPhone 4.

My reason to joining this forum is to gain more knowledge on my iPhone, as well as sharing my own.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Welcome to the iPhone Forums Jamie, the best iPhone forum anywhere. You will find members from around the world who are willing to help with any questions or problems you may have. If you have a question and a search of the forum threads doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to ask questions. If you haven't already done so, please take the time to readour rules before posting.

G'day there fellow Aussie!!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jamie, and welcome to these forums. Your developement skills would be helpful here, as well as for your job prospects. Good luck!