What's new

Hey

chrisal23

Reaction score
Well I am coming from Android very dissapointed. I had mytouch and left to the droid. This was a BIG mistake. My Motorola droid 1.5 years later clicks itself and calls random people, and if that wasn't enough i cracked the screen cause it made me mad. I went through a lot of trouble but I finally made my choice and preordered my I Phone 4s 16G Black flavor. :D Can't wait although i feel leftout that I probably won't receive it until next week. Oh well I guess I'll stick here in the forums to keep me calm until I finally get my new I Phone in my hands.

chrisal23 said:
Well I am coming from Android very dissapointed. I had mytouch and left to the droid. This was a BIG mistake. My Motorola droid 1.5 years later clicks itself and calls random people, and if that wasn't enough i cracked the screen cause it made me mad. I went through a lot of trouble but I finally made my choice and preordered my I Phone 4s 16G Black flavor. :D Can't wait although i feel leftout that I probably won't receive it until next week. Oh well I guess I'll stick here in the forums to keep me calm until I finally get my new I Phone in my hands.

Welcome to the forums. You made a good choice.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)