What's new

Hey my people

PapaGeorgio

Reaction score
I am a little new to the Iphone thing. I am a computer tech but I got an Iphone 3g very cheap and started learning. I now have a 4 and still learning. When I started in computers forums were critical. I hope to continue this learning process using forums again. This is for my own need to get the most out of a device. I just love computers and technology.

Thanks

I am a little new to the Iphone thing. I am a computer tech but I got an Iphone 3g very cheap and started learning. I now have a 4 and still learning. When I started in computers forums were critical. I hope to continue this learning process using forums again. This is for my own need to get the most out of a device. I just love computers and technology.

Thanks
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

Hello and welcome to the forum! the iphone is very easy to learn and is user friendly. you will see some very handy threads that will help you get the most out of the device