What's new

Help!!!

Karin

Reaction score
$image-872812742.jpg

That keeps popping up. I've never had a problem with my gmail. I'm typing everything in correctly there's NO errors, so I don't understand why my phone is rejecting it! Help, has it happened to anyone else? Any way to fix it?

Sent from my  iPhone 4 using iPF.net App available in the App Store

I've literally done all I can think of. I changed my password incase it was hacked and I've typed that. I've added some security, and nothing works. Yet I can log into it from Safari, My MacBookPro and the actual GMail app; I don't want to use the Gmail app because it's ridiculous to have to get something new when the phone supports it itself. My whole life is in this Gmail account; information from family. Emails from my uncle whom passed away. I'd hate to lose it.

Should I call apple?

xrayeyes said:
My client isn't accepting my username and password - Gmail Help

It happened to me before and there is a thread somewhere in this forum for it. But, you'll have to sign into GMail through a browser...not your mail service. Then you'll probably have to enter the "captcha" and go on from there.

If you google..."gmail unlock" you'll find more info on the issue.

I've done the top thing already and it didn't work AT ALL.

xrayeyes said:
You did use Safari on your iPhone to open Gmail, correct?

Yes, I did; and on the Mac too.

Mary123 said:
gmail on the iPhone is stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Doopris

*le sigh* your advice....is humorous....and worthless. Thanks though, now if you would please....

It has nothing to do with your gmail password being incorrect.I find the same thing happens to me checking my normal mail,then suddenly it works again.Suspect the mail servers are causing this.

Semel said:
It has nothing to do with your gmail password being incorrect.I find the same thing happens to me checking my normal mail,then suddenly it works again.Suspect the mail servers are causing this.

Well I tried to do it again today and it didn't work. I suppose that I can wait a few more days :)

Karin said:
Well I tried to do it again today and it didn't work. I suppose that I can wait a few more days :)

Have you tried deleting the account, and adding it again?

I have had that pop up before and it was because I misspelled my password, but the account added any way for some reason.

zig9449 said:
Have you tried deleting the account, and adding it again?

I have had that pop up before and it was because I misspelled my password, but the account added any way for some reason.

I have several times...still nothing.

$image-2550698012.jpg

See when I do everything correct this pops up....