What's new

help

gcc1963

Reaction score
I bought a bluetooth dongle to make my laptop bluetooth enabled. I was wanting to tether internet connection off my iphone 4s but my phone says the device is not supported. My buddys droid is hooking up no problem. Any ideas why my iphone isn't connection and or supporting this device ?

Apple doesn't provide the software or protocol to handle that condition. IE it can't be done with a stock iPhone. And no, I don't jailbreak and have no idea if someone has created an app for it outside of Apple's control.

Apple doesn't provide the software or protocol to handle that condition. IE it can't be done with a stock iPhone. And no, I don't jailbreak and have no idea if someone has created an app for it outside of Apple's control.

I think it has been done on JB devices. I remember reading something on it by "piano man" in here. The OP could possibly search it or piano man.

iHolophyte

If this can't be done is there another way of doing free tethering between my laptop and iphone4s ?

not free but for 2 dollars I believe it is tether me works.... thats in cydia for a jailbroken phone