What's new

Help!

k00laid

Reaction score
i NEED to jailbreak my iphone 3G 4.3.5 Please send me to the right website!!!

If i have to downgrade, then i want to downgrade to be able to use JailBreakMe. please send me to thr right site.

i NEED a trustworthy website PLEASE!!!

thanx to all who answer!!!!!

k00laid said:
i NEED to jailbreak my iphone 3G 4.3.5 Please send me to the right website!!!

If i have to downgrade, then i want to downgrade to be able to use JailBreakMe. please send me to thr right site.

i NEED a trustworthy website PLEASE!!!

thanx to all who answer!!!!!

The iPhone 3G isn't compatible with 4.3.5.

then send me where i should downgrade.

wat if its 3gs? im not sure? ill check my boxie, lol.

k00laid said:
wat if its 3gs? im not sure? ill check my boxie, lol.

If it's a 3GS then downgrade, there's not a untethered jailbreak for 4.3.5 (YET but it's not going to be here soon) so check with tiny umbrella if you have SHSH blobs saved like 4.3.3 (if you have that one then you'd be the luckiest Basterd EVER because thats the most powerfull untether jailbreak right now, but if you have any other firmware you still have hope, you can get an untether jailbreak and wait till 4.3.5 gets untethered, if you need help of how to downgrade just go to YouTube ^.^ there's alot of tutorials.

IOS 4.3.5 only has a tethered jailbreak and I would advise to stay away from it and to avoid using tethered jailbreaks because every time you restart your device it won't load until you jailbreak it again, do really it is not worth it and you should wait for ups 5.0 and an official jailbreak (un tethered). If you have 4.3.3 shsh blobs then it might be worth downgrading so you can jailbreak un tethered