What's new

Help!!!!!

vr6guy

Reaction score
Ok so i have an iphone 4 that is for verizon that has been restored to factory settings and im guessing its locked?? because i cant access to the main part of the phone, its stuck on the screen that is indicated to plug it into itunes and can only do emergency calls, im just wondering how to fix this? sorry if this is stupid im just new to having an iphone and stuff since i just bought it from someone. thanks in advance.

Ok so i have an iphone 4 that is for verizon that has been restored to factory settings and im guessing its locked?? because i cant access to the main part of the phone, its stuck on the screen that is indicated to plug it into itunes and can only do emergency calls, im just wondering how to fix this? sorry if this is stupid im just new to having an iphone and stuff since i just bought it from someone. thanks in advance.

That plug in sign is telling you to plug the iPhone into iTunes because the phone needs to be restored.

right, and i did that, and it still is like that

yea i just dont get it, like unless does it have to have service on it for it to work?

yea i hate to say it but ive already tried that.... i pretty much just came here for a last resort to see if anyone knew anything more than what i have tried

You have two choices.
1) Try a different computer (IE different USB port)
2) Take it to an Apple store where they can get past the activation.

yea i hate to say it but ive already tried that.... i pretty much just came here for a last resort to see if anyone knew anything more than what i have tried

Are u using the original white cable which came with the iphone? Have you update your itunes on your computer?