What's new

Help!!

iQLUX

Reaction score
How to do i ssh my image into the users directory of the theme? (if that makes any sense)

Sent from my iPhone 4 beeeeetch!

the users directory?

well i can tell you go into /stash/themes and you can move around any files you want any where if you use a ftp client such as flashFXP on windows or winSCP or for mac filezilla

Sorry, i dont know alot about these kind of things.. Would u please tell me step by step?

sure...

1. download openSSH free from cydia
2. download terminal free from cydia

3. after both are installed restart your device
4. open terminal and type "su root" with out the "'s
5. then type the default password which is "alpine"
6. now type passwd and type a new random password twice. (one you will remember)

7. download a ftp application. depending on if your on mac or windows, get winSCP for windows and filezilla for mac.. two suggestions for free apps unless you already have your own you use..

8. you must be connected to a wifi connection for this to work so and we need your ip address, so now on your iphone go into the settings tap wifi then on the blue arrow on the connection you are connected to.

9. take the ip address and use it as the connect ip address and use port 22 or 25 i think it is.

10. connect and accept the certificate.

now you will see the directories on your iphone so you can move any file you want any where..

Your a life saver!! Thank you!!