What's new

Help with motocross matchup iphone app!

CrazyMxDude

Reaction score
Okay my game has glitched some how when I go to the store on motocross matchup I only have 5 things listed to buy and it won't let me buy anything even though I have more then enough to buy. How can I fix this glitch?

iCrank said:
I have never played the game myself. But I would suggest removing and reinstalling
I don't really want to do that though because I'm a lvl 32 and if I remove the game I'll lose everything!

CrazyMxDude said:
I don't really want to do that though because I'm a lvl 32 and if I remove the game I'll lose everything!

I knew that much but I wouldn't know any other way. Have you tried to contact the dev.

iCrank said:
I knew that much but I wouldn't know any other way. Have you tried to contact the dev.
No I woulnt know how to.

Go into cydia and contact them that way, and i agree with icrank that you should try re-installing it if your that worried about it

CrazyMxDude said:
No I woulnt know how to.

If you got the app from the app store. Find the app, click on it and Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and you should report a problem. Once you report the issues with apple you'll be asked if you want to be forwarded to the dev.

Hey I got it fixed now guys so it's all good.