What's new

HELP! Need to start video recording in less than a second

APX7000

Reaction score
Long story short.... My next door neighbors are bat crap crazy! They ambush me and start pounding on my car and screaming like crazed animals! It's really gotten out of hand and the police can't and won't do anything. These nut jobs next door call the cops on me about once a week. It's gotten so bad, I just tell the cops to leave me alone, I've got nothing to say, and they leave.

What I do now (when I remember) is start the apple camera and start recording video before I walk out of the house and wear my iPhone like a police body camera. However this isn't practical sometimes when I need to run out or return home.

The closest so far I've come up to activating the camera is to say "Siri, record a video". This brings up the camera, but it's on photo, not video. Under stress, I can't be fumbling around switching between photo and video.

Jailbroken iPhone 6 here. Is there any app or use of Siri to activate and start recording video within a second?

Long story short.... My next door neighbors are bat crap crazy! They ambush me and start pounding on my car and screaming like crazed animals! It's really gotten out of hand and the police can't and won't do anything. These nut jobs next door call the cops on me about once a week. It's gotten so bad, I just tell the cops to leave me alone, I've got nothing to say, and they leave.

What I do now (when I remember) is start the apple camera and start recording video before I walk out of the house and wear my iPhone like a police body camera. However this isn't practical sometimes when I need to run out or return home.

The closest so far I've come up to activating the camera is to say "Siri, record a video". This brings up the camera, but it's on photo, not video. Under stress, I can't be fumbling around switching between photo and video.

Jailbroken iPhone 6 here. Is there any app or use of Siri to activate and start recording video within a second?
Download ProCamera +HDR. Set up the widget in the Today screen of the notification center.
Turn Touch ID off.
Pull the notifications Center screen down while on the lock screen.
Tap the video icon.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455573491.055382.jpg

Then tap the red video play button.