What's new

Hello from new iphone user.

christinaevs

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Christina. I am too close to 60 and not close enough to 30!

I am fairly computer savvy (well, using it anyway and doing the simple things that all secretaries do!) but apart from that I am not very techy minded.

I have just purchased (second hand) my very first iphone 3gs. After several weeks of trying, I just cannot get it to activate. Is there someone out there who could tell me what I am not doing or what I am doing wrong. The phone is unlocked to any sim card. It would not activate with my old tmoble sim and nor will it work with a brand new 02 sim. Help Please.

I am going to enjoy reading the forums and picking up lots of tips n tricks.

Christina

Hi, my name is Christina. I am too close to 60 and not close enough to 30!

I am fairly computer savvy (well, using it anyway and doing the simple things that all secretaries do!) but apart from that I am not very techy minded.

I have just purchased (second hand) my very first iphone 3gs. After several weeks of trying, I just cannot get it to activate. Is there someone out there who could tell me what I am not doing or what I am doing wrong. The phone is unlocked to any sim card. It would not activate with my old tmoble sim and nor will it work with a brand new 02 sim. Help Please.

I am going to enjoy reading the forums and picking up lots of tips n tricks.

Christina
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...de-beginners-35540/?highlight=guide+unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

Thank you for the welcome poisonivy and also for the helpful links. I have read through a few of the links regarding unlocking. I am sending the phone back and have ordered a brand new one.

Thank you for the welcome poisonivy and also for the helpful links. I have read through a few of the links regarding unlocking. I am sending the phone back and have ordered a brand new one.
i'm glad if we helped,enjoy the forum.

Thank you poisonivy. I have learned a lot already. I'll be popping in and out for tips and tricks when I receive my phone.

Welcome!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)