Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered?

iCrank

Reaction score
I'm watching the cartoon network and I just seen a mcdonalds commercial. Now I know mcdonalds makes you gain unwanted weight but can someone tell me why their mascot is slim. Kids take note

iCrank said:
I'm watching the cartoon network and I just seen a mcdonalds commercial. Now I know mcdonalds makes you gain unwanted weight but can someone tell me why their mascot is slim. Kids take note

Bored much? Lol! :D

...Now I know mcdonalds makes you gain unwanted weight...

Wow, now there's a blanket statement that could be the subject of its own extended debate! So which McDonalds is it that forces people to eat too much or make unhealthy food choices? :)

bab2010 said:
I eat mcd very often but it could never makes me fat.

Peter pan said never say never.

Sure sure but exceptions make rules to be rules remember? I'm an exception to that rule.
Trust me, it doesn't matter how much of those foods I eat, I can't gain kg at all.

bab2010 said:
Sure sure but exceptions make rules to be rules remember? I'm an exception to that rule.
Trust me, it doesn't matter how much of those foods I eat, I can't gain kg at all.

Lol. I need to make you my dietitian.

Them mcdonalds adverts are show all the time and the fast food restaurants in general, Burger King and KFC.. We dont get pop eyes chicken here sadly though but they have constant adverts because I dont think they are doing so well atm but yes Kids should take note of the thin mascot, maybe they are trying to show that you dont get fat from eating one of their burgers that they try hide that their food has like a million calories per french frie and fat and god knows what other nasty stuff they put in there.. god it tastes good though lol I remember I used to eat it any time and never really gain weight or fat but now I would not touch one in a million years.

Latest posts

Back