What's new

Hands free texting...

jcnaranjo

Reaction score
Just bought a new Jeep and the media center is supposed to support hands free texting through bluetooth. Someone in the jeep forum posted that iPhone 4 does not support Message Access Protocol, therefore i will not be able to use this feature in my car. Does anyone know something about this??

not sure try Dragon Dictation its free in the app store, your speak it types then you have options to send as a text, email, facebook or twitter

not sure try Dragon Dictation its free in the app store, your speak it types then you have options to send as a text, email, facebook or twitter

thats the app i was going to suggest also :)

you can talk into the phone and text but you still have to copy/paste the text into a text message, but its less hassle

thats the app i was going to suggest also :)

you can talk into the phone and text but you still have to copy/paste the text into a text message, but its less hassle

the version i have copies and pastes for you i just hit text in the app the bitesms opens with that in the message box