What's new

Had my 4s for a couple of weeks now -

AZsteelman

Reaction score
Ok, I've always been a Blackberry guy, had them furnished by our company. We have begun the change over from BB to iPhone. There are a few things I miss on the 'berry, but a lot I love about the 4s. Little things annoy me, and from reading around this and a couple of other forums, I see I'm not alone in some of the annoyances. Oh well, it can't all be perfect. For the most part, though, I like that it just works and it leaves BB in the dust -

I'm not one to just sit around and wonder how it works, I've had access to one my wife has for a while now. I've also had an iTouch for a while - my tablet is still a Xoom, I don't see making a change there until our company decides to put us outside guys on iPads (probably next year as slow as they are).

Overall, I like the 4s, Siri is my girl! Looking forward to digging around here and see what else I can do - just have to keep it stock...can't do any jailbreaking.

Randy

Hi Randy, and welcome to the forum. Good idea about NOT jail-breaking the new device. Too many horror stories here and there AFTER JB'ing.

EWyatt, name 1 member who has had a so-called "horror story" after jailbreaking.

I wouldnt call it a horror story, but more of a annoying story.

I noticed after jailbreaking my 4s the signal got worse... Most of the time i only had 1 bar, For ever losing signal, no service etc!..

Now im back to stock things are much better, although I do prefer my 4s to be jailbroken. Just hope they can improve on things for the 5.1 jailbreak!??

Horror story? What the hey are you talking about? Name one. Talking out the side of your mouth, son.

i don't know if i would call them horror stories but members do post that they have problems for whatever reason.

I got a 4S yesterday, after owning a Blackberry for 21 months. I was eligible for an upgrade! I loved the BB, but I'm finding the 4S performs better (so far!). I haven't awakened Siri yet - something tells me she will annoy me. (No jail-breaking for me - I need to keep the warranty valid for when I drop the phone one too many times. :) )

Enjoy your phone!

Dump blackberry for an iPhone is a wise choice : D i did it long time ago

Thanks for the nice welcome. I'm sure I'll enjoy being here

Randy

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk