What's new

got a question

bfrey92

Reaction score
So I have a Us Cellular 5c my question is I wanna take it off of the us cellular network and switch it to page plus or net10 something prepaid can it be done? and how would I go about doing so

So I have a Us Cellular 5c my question is I wanna take it off of the us cellular network and switch it to page plus or net10 something prepaid can it be done? and how would I go about doing so
If you purchased the phone from US Cellular it's locked to their network. If your original contract has expired, you should ask if they'll unlock your iPhone. Here's their site describing their unlocking policy. Device Unlocking Policy | U.S. Cellular

Since US Cellular is a CDMA carrier, you'll only be able to use the unlocked iPhone on other CDMA networks. Net 10 operates both GSM and CDMA networks and Page Plus is CDMA only. Your phone should work with both carriers when unlocked.

Last edited:
thats my issue though. I had a issue with us celluars billing they said I went over on my data but I have a data tracker and I'm no where near my limit I'm always on wifi at home. anyway I plan not to pay the bill therefore I doubt they will unlock the phone.

Will US Cellular supply you with a detailed list of your data usage during the disputed period? You could check it out to see if it shows data usage when you know you were not using cellular data.

Us cellular refuses to send me a detailed list unless I pay for it. they basically told me that its not their problem if I go over my data limit. it doesn't matter now anyway lol my device is 8.4.1