What's new

Getting New CDs to load on phone from iTunes

SeeEss

Reaction score
Just loaded a new CD into iTunes. I assumed when I did a sync with my iPhone the new CD would load to my phone. It didn't or at least I cannot find it. Could someone help me with this? Thank you.

Make sure that the formatting of the conversion is set to MP3 and not other formats as they're used for other purposes. Then make sure that your AppleiD on iTunes matches that of your device (can verify by going to Store > Authorize This PC and sign in again).

I have iTunes as my default music player. When I have music that I have not bought through iTunes, I double click the song to play it and it automatically loads and plays through iTunes. It is then ready to sync

Just loaded a new CD into iTunes. I assumed when I did a sync with my iPhone the new CD would load to my phone. It didn't or at least I cannot find it. Could someone help me with this? Thank you.

You need to tell iTunes to automatically sync all music for it to happen automatically, otherwise you can highlight the album in iTunes and drag it onto your phone (under Devices in iTunes) and it will load when you sync (wifi if you set it up to, or cabled)

None of these suggestions seem to work. I am a newbie. Maybe I need extremely detailed directions telling me how to do the suggestions above. Thank you.

I have a PC.

See if this helps you: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1473

Also we have just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you if there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Last edited: