What's new

Game zynga poker

febriankalimsa said:
I want to ask where the download zynga poker?

Its in the app store :) if u cant find it im pretty sure u its in the top 25 free games to download.

Kassidy90210 said:
Its in the app store :) if u cant find it im pretty sure u its in the top 25 free games to download.

There is no.. T.T

febriankalimsa said:
There is no.. T.T

My bad lol its jus top 25 but most of the top 25 seems to b games lmao sorry but if u go to top 25 in the app store and go to top free its there its moved down the ladder a bit since i downloaded it lol

Attachments

• $image-49086998.jpg
    $image-49086998.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 92
Kassidy90210 said:
My bad lol its jus top 25 but most of the top 25 seems to b games lmao sorry but if u go to top 25 in the app store and go to top free its there its moved down the ladder a bit since i downloaded it lol

There is no, i use the iphone 4s ios 5.1 T.T if downloaded via a laptop how to transfer?

Last edited:
There are many gaming site where you can find zynga poker.Go to the site Mobile9.I hope you will find there.Thanks.

Benson11 said:
There are many gaming site where you can find zynga poker.Go to the site Mobile9.I hope you will find there.Thanks.

What is the link ? Please.. Thanks

I've been trying to download poker by zynga and i couldnt find it in apps store, anyone knows why?

I just d/l zynga poker so I think you might not be typing it right or something..

Sent from iPhone 4s
Tapatalk