What's new

Game Center problem...

duduhead96

Reaction score
Hi guys! I have a problem with my Game Center... I got the iOS 5 yesterday and now I can't access my Game Center account! Everything is the same (Apple ID, password...) I had about 35 friends there and many many games... I can see that my account is like I have just made a new one (with nothing) BUT I also found out that my old (normal) account that I can't access is still there... (I saw it from my sister's iPhone) I want the old one back!
I don't know what to do so PLEASE help me!!!

Last edited:
$image-3146075218.jpg

The first picture is my sister's iPhone game center friend list
1st friend is the bad new way that my account looks
2nd friend is my old account that I want to get back but I don't know how...

$image-2521585269.jpg

The second picture one is my old account which I want back...

$image-2690206676.jpg

And the third picture is the "new" damn same account (Apple ID password are the same...)

I hope someone can help me :)
I'm waiting for your ideas :)
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hey!! I'm having the same problem. I went looking for answers... I hope someone posts how to fix it! I lost all of my progress in CityVille and DragonVale... It really sucks :( my iPhone even keeps sending me notifications like "your ice egg is about to hatch" or whatever, and i go to get on and I still have to start over...Very frustrating :( :( :(

Last edited:
Hey dudu... I know this is gonna sound stupid, but I just fixed mine. My friend said to put in my old log in. When it updated to iOS 5, it asked me to put in a full email address instead Of my username. Long story short, I put in my old username and now it works...
So, before I was "iwings808", but the new apple id was my gmail address. The , I put iwings808 back in, and it's back. I hope this helps you :/ I know how frustrating this is...

OMFG!!! IM SO STUPID! Damn me I'll kill myself xD
THANK YOU!!!
I want you to be one of my game center friends :)

Hi guys.I have the same problem as you have.But what anelson said it doesn't really work for me,or maybe i didn't understand what i really have to do.
When i enter my old username it doesn't accept it,but when i enter my apple ID(e-mail) it gets to the new created account after ios 5.
So what i have to do to get back my old account?
Thanks in advance...

Stefanidis said:
Hi guys.I have the same problem as you have.But what anelson said it doesn't really work for me,or maybe i didn't understand what i really have to do.
When i enter my old username it doesn't accept it,but when i enter my apple ID(e-mail) it gets to the new created account after ios 5.
So what i have to do to get back my old account?
Thanks in advance...

You need to write your username or something like this NOT apple ID!
my apple ID sent me to the "new" account ... BUT my name(the one I have chosen as a nickname before) IT WORKED!!! I won't tell you my apple ID but I used my nickname (or username it's the same) it's The Dark Bro and the password from the apple ID :) now I have my account back!!!
I hope that this will help you :)
Tell me if it works for you :)

Bahahahahahaha it's ok dudu XD I'm just as stupid. I accepted your friend request. I think we'll get along just fine :p

I just did what did you say to me but it doesn't work.
Do i have to restore my device to iOS 4....or keep it at iOS 5?
Anyway,thanks for your help,i really appreciate it.

P.S.If you think or hear anything else for this problem please notify me....
Thanks in advance.

Stefanidis said:
I just did what did you say to me but it doesn't work.
Do i have to restore my device to iOS 4....or keep it at iOS 5?
Anyway,thanks for your help,i really appreciate it.

P.S.If you think or hear anything else for this problem please notify me....
Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry I hoped it was going to work... Well I restored my iOS and nothing changed! So don't if you aren't sure...

I hate when I can only say: "I wish you good luck!" And I really hope someone with more experience will help you :)
Cya and gl... :)