What's new

Football live scores

chet

Reaction score
Hi all hope you are well and ready for the weekend, a few weeks ago I came across an app that would allow me to watch a football game and comment through twitter the progress of the game, for example at 7 minutes I could say that a player had been book and that at 25 minutes a player had scored.

For the life of me I can not find this app anywhere and hoped that 1 of you may have come across it.

It looks a little like this: -

# 89:37 Roberto Rosales produces a right-footed shot from the edge of the area and misses to the left of the goal.
# 88:16 Leroy Fer concedes a free kick for a foul on Philippe Senderos. Mark Schwarzer restarts play with the free kick.
# 87:43 The assistant referee signals for offside against Bobby Zamora. Nikolay Mihailov takes the indirect free kick.
# Correction - 86:50 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Denny Landzaat by Bobby Zamora. Franco Douglas takes the direct free kick.
# 86:50 Denny Landzaat fouled by Bobby Zamora, the ref awards a free kick. Franco Douglas takes the direct free kick,

Cheers all

Chet