What's new

Folders in Folders?

Reaction score
Looking for a cydia app that will allow me to place folders inside folders. The app FoldersinFolders is only iOS 4. I have iOS 6.

U can do it for free! No app required! Msg me if u can't figure it out...Hide apps & put folders in folders!!! No jailbraking!!!

It's a little known trick & I kinda like that no one really knows about it so I'm gonna try & keep it that way lol Like I said though feel free to IM me and I will be more than happy to share...I sometimes use it to hide apps on my friends' phones (Like the phone app lmao) when I get a hold of them. If I put it up here they might find out how I do it & my fun will be over!

It's a little known trick & I kinda like that no one really knows about it so I'm gonna try & keep it that way lol Like I said though feel free to IM me and I will be more than happy to share...I sometimes use it to hide apps on my friends' phones (Like the phone app lmao) when I get a hold of them. If I put it up here they might find out how I do it & my fun will be over!
We're all about sharing around here. Thanks for not contributing to the community... and only individuals you choose to share w/.

It it an illegal method and that is why you can't share? I did folder enhancer and love it btw.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Gotcha lol why such a secret haha

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

This made me lol. There are no secrets since the invention of google. Thanks for the laugh though. LMAO. And the hack you are referring to is a ghetto hack in my opinion. Only sticks until a reboot. Much easier to buy a tweak that's forever.

I posted my reason above. I never said anything about it being illegal either. Also if you put a folder in a folder it will stay, even if you do a hard reset

Last edited by a moderator: