What's new

First time for everything

ardchoille

Reaction score
I've been using mobile phones for years but never bought a case for any of them - I just couldn't justify the expense because I treat my electronic devices with such care. However, I bought a case for my iPhone 4S yesterday and I quite like it.

The case I bought is the iLuv Regatta, a dual-layer rubber case, and it's comfortable. The value of my iPhone 4S was justification enough and I'm happy with it.

Edit: photo added

Attachments

• $image-3920342020.jpg
    $image-3920342020.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
I've been using mobile phones for years but never bought a case for any of them - I just couldn't justify the expense because I treat my electronic devices with such care. However, I bought a case for my iPhone 4S yesterday and I quite like it.

The case I bought is the iLuv Regatta, a dual-layer rubber case, and it's comfortable. The value of my iPhone 4S was justification enough and I'm happy with it.

I looked for the icon but can't find it. So, This Thread is Worthless Without Pictures. :)

hookbill said:
I looked for the icon but can't find it. So, This Thread is Worthless Without Pictures. :)

What icon?

My only camera is in my iPhone 4S so it's a bit difficult to take a picture of the case.

What icon?

My only camera is in my iPhone 4S so it's a bit difficult to take a picture of the case.

You would take the case off and then shoot a picture. Then we know what you are talking about. :)

Icon: There use to be a "This Thread is Worthless Without Pictures" icon but I don't see it anymore.

hookbill said:
You would take the case off and then shoot a picture. Then we know what you are talking about. :)

Icon: There use to be a "This Thread is Worthless Without Pictures" icon but I don't see it anymore.

Photo added. My camera felt weird without the case on it.

Is it hard plastic or silicone rubber? I'm thinking silicone. Looks nice, is your phone white?

hookbill said:
Is it hard plastic or silicone rubber? I'm thinking silicone. Looks nice, is your phone white?

It's dual-layer; silicone rubber inside (gray bits) and hard plastic outside (white bits). My phone is white but the case seems to be "whiter" than the phone, if that makes any sense.

It's dual-layer; silicone rubber inside (gray bits) and hard plastic outside (white bits). My phone is white but the case seems to be "whiter" than the phone, if that makes any sense.

Looks similar to the incase one. there's this off-brand one that's actually pretty cool. it's a hard plastic shell that grasps quite a bit of each side of the iPhone, then there's a rubber part at goes over it to keep it in place and it make it more durable as well as prevents slipping. not sure if they have that with a legitimate brand or whatnot will look into it

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks really similar to my Speck Candyshell. I really like it.

yeah, i like it very much, Looks really similar to my Speck Candyshell.thanks for your sharing.
7.gif