What's new

First Impressions Of Apple

my first apple product was the ipod photo and I had no idea what apple was but i loved the fact it had 64GB of space and it was the only decent mp3 player I could find on the market but my next apple product was something like 7-8 years later for the iphone that I did not even want the iphone of 2007 I only got it because it was given as a gift and had 16GB of internal memory lol now I buy nothing but iphones like I used to buy nothing but nokias with out looking at other companies as well as owning mostly apple products including iphones ipads and computers but I am still no apple fan boy as I own a windows desktop and ordered a 2.5 thousand pound alienware

I think the first apple product I had was an iPod classic, got it as a gift. I had other MP3 players, none had close to the capacity of the iPod. Other than the size, shuffle and video feature, I actually was not impressed. IMO at that time it was just something for posers. Then I read about the iPhone 3GS and all the jailbreaking and other stuff that one could do. Then I was interested. I am always into modifying things, whether it be some phone, race engine, computer, etc... I would dive right in as I hate to have the same stuff set up as the next guy. IMO anyone could go down to the local Dodge dealer and buy the latest Hemi powered Challenger and be like everyone else that bought it. I would rather buy and build a 1970 Hemi Challenger to my liking, not what is available in a brochure.

I always heard about the early iPods but never owned one but liked the storage capacity. Then first Iphone commercial got my attention with the picture swiping. A friend of mine got one... But I was disappointed that you couldn't send picture messages. So I stuck with my tmobile flip phone. Tired of the crappy tmobile service and coverage area, I took my phone number and joined AT&T! That's when the 3Gs came out. I ran with it and have no regrets! I was hooked on Apple from then till now. I've upgraded each year... From he 3Gs to the 4, to the 4S, and now the 5!