What's new

FB issue

TeamRiceRacing

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue uploading a photo to FB? It keeps saying it can't complete it or something and asks if I want to save it or don't save it. Can't figure out what the deal is. Any suggestions?

Does anyone know how to assign the photo you're trying to upload to a specific folder using the Facebook app?

I was able to do that on the android Facebook app but don't see such an option with the iPhone.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 4 using iPF app

Gixer7502 said:
Navigate to the album before uploading.

Would this be through the Facebook app or the mobile site?

Anyone else have an issue uploading a photo to FB? It keeps saying it can't complete it or something and asks if I want to save it or don't save it. Can't figure out what the deal is. Any suggestions?

I've had the same problem. I just delete the app and reinstall it again and presto it works again. I've done this a couple of times. Lol stupid app.

It's not perfect by any means. My wife was having problems. I have not but mine locks up from time to time. Facebook lol.

Mine works fine also, i know i used to have that problem when i had my droid, unless i was on WiFi then i didnt have many problems uploading images at all, but 3G was horrible, now it works great...but just in case i checked out this program called iloader for facebook that is really sweet......

Just use facebook via the safari browser, it's far better than crapy facebook app.
You can even add a shortcut of the facebook page on the homescreen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted the app and reloaded as suggested and it works fine now.

I have the same problem, thanks for raising this topic, will delete and download, damn facebook.

Deleted the app and reloaded as suggested and it works fine now.

I have the same problem, thanks for raising this topic, will delete and download, damn facebook.

Funny...I just watched the social network ha

Whozeddy said:

I've had to delete and reinstall the Facebook app three times already just to upload photos to Facebook. and I'm getting really fed up with it.

Does anyone know of a free app/method that will allow me to upload photos to my Facebook without problems?

I have never had a problem uploading photos before but everyone seems to be having issues of some sort with the app. They seem to be updating things on the site too so that might be screwing things up.