What's new

Facetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibtyyy said:
I heard you are just a kid .. I could be your mother so i'm going to stop discussing this with you. I have work tomorrow so i'm going to bed. You go and annoy people. Nobody is in the right position to tell my threads are pointless or not. Stop talking please

1.) this thread was very retarded my friend. You can't use FaceTime when calling anyone they have to have an iPhone/iPod touch LOL there question answered. Stop this stupid kid drama and move on

2.) arguing online make everyone sound stupid just SO you know.....

Sent from my  iPhone 4 using iPF.net App available in the App Store

Karin said:
1.) this thread was very retarded my friend. You can't use FaceTime when calling anyone they have to have an iPhone/iPod touch LOL there question answered. Stop this stupid kid drama and move on

2.) arguing online make everyone sound stupid just SO you know.....

Well you just participated to the discussion so that makes you also stupid , right..
And i know they need to have iphone, they have it and it doesn't work

Ibtyyy said:
Well you just participated to the discussion so that makes you also stupid , right..
And i know they need to have iphone, they have it and it doesn't work

In that case you could have state that in the thread itself other wise people get the wrong idea, child. State your problem fully or call Verizon or whatever provider you have.

Ibtyyy said:
I heard you are just a kid .. I could be your mother so i'm going to stop discussing this with you. I have work tomorrow so i'm going to bed. You go and annoy people. Nobody is in the right position to tell my threads are pointless or not. Stop talking please

Ya im 13. So what. Dont tell me what to do lady.

Karin said:
In that case you could have state that in the thread itself other wise people get the wrong idea, child. State your problem fully or call Verizon or whatever provider you have.

You are calling me child? Haha please.. Verizon? I live in belgium and here it calls Base. And they can't help you.

Ibtyyy said:
You are calling me child? Haha please.. Verizon? I live in belgium and here it calls Base. And they can't help you.

....obviously you're acting like one.....I'm trying to help you but if you keep acting like a kid post another thread or act your age....sorry.

Can we just close this thread?? No u can not FaceTime during a call. Read the guide. Pretty much has all the basic answers.

Karin said:
....obviously you're acting like one.....I'm trying to help you but if you keep acting like a kid post another thread or act your age....sorry.

I'm acting my age. You are in no positions calling me a child. If you response immature to me then don't aspect that i'm going to be nice. Action reaction my sister. I don't need your help any more. You guys are very weird.. I'm gonna stay with this. No farther discussion. Have a good one. I'm going to sleep bye bye

Ibtyyy said:
I'm acting my age. You are in no positions calling me a child. If you response immature to me then don't aspect that i'm going to be nice. Action reaction my sister. I don't need your help any more. You guys are very weird.. I'm gonna stay with this. No farther discussion. Have a good one. I'm going to sleep bye bye

We arent wierd. U posted to immature threads.

Ok, to be serious, when trying to facetime are you on WiFi or on your cell network? Facetime will not work over your cell service, you must be on a WiFi network....that may be your issue/...

My friends...everytime ya'll post in this thread with these cut downs and internet arguing it bumps this thread to the top of the "Active Topics" list...where, any potential new members can see what is being posted here...for the sake of ipf.net, lets just follow the old saying, that if we have nothing to say, don't say it at all. Eventually, this thread will die. So, if we don't have anything constructive to offer the OP, lets just keep it that way and not offer anything.

reahn5678 said:
We arent wierd. U posted to immature threads.

Good i have a social life not going to discuss whit u any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.