What's new

elite 7

rawpaak

Reaction score
saw this theme and had to have it , purchased , installed , can't use it ( files installed to / private ) Please help ?

If you're referring to Elite 7 as in the theme, then it should be installed in /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/. If it's not, just copy the directory to the appropriate directory so that it shows up in Winterboard.

found in that directory , it's there, and comes up in winterboard , just not functioning, : (

I'm assuming that in iFile, if you go to /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/ you only see Elite7.theme or something like that?

Because you should see all of the below in Winterboard.

7ptWt.png

e7.theme is the master theme. The rest are add-ons or alternatives to mask over the master theme applications

Did you apply the theme? After you tick on the themes, you have to click back, then click Respring on the top corner to apply it.

See if this works. Open up Cydia, look for Cydia Substrate, then tap on Modify in the top right, then tap Reinstall. Then tap continue to queue. Search for Elite7, and do the same. Next do the same for Winterboard, except this time, instead of tapping Continue to Queue, tap Install on the top right corner (what you did was queue up all 3 packages and reinstalled them all at the same time instead of having to install one, respring, restore the next, and respring again, etc, to save time). Afterwards, respring/reboot and retry.

nope , everything seems in place , new theme, winterboard still has some bugs , I will watch the forums for answers , running iphone 5s too. thanks again.

nope , everything seems in place , new theme, winterboard still has some bugs , I will watch the forums for answers , running iphone 5s too. thanks again.

Go to the Cydia main page, tap on Manage Account, then sign in, then go to Installable Packages, and PM me or post the list of Purchased Packages. This is just proof for me and for me to honor the developer before I re-share his content to someone else that's purchased the package. I'll upload my copy of the theme (as shown in the above picture) and see if that makes any difference.

I mean take a screen capture of the screen, sorry.

that's my only 3 purchases , I have only been unlocked for 3 days. learned a great deal in 3 days . Really liking the jailbreak . Just breaking the surface on the tech part.

that's my only 3 purchases , I have only been unlocked for 3 days. learned a great deal in 3 days . Really liking the jailbreak . Just breaking the surface on the tech part.

I need the physical screen capture as proof. I'm not saying that you didn't purchase it, but I need that as proof before I divulge the owner's original work. I've had it the theme uploaded as an archive, and you can try using that, but in exchange for a screen capture of your Cydia Installable Purchases page.