What's new

Dragonvale

Add me on dragonvale my game center name is homer13579

Please stop posting numerous threads re this request! You have been warned. Edited by Moderator ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Im new to this but please add me on GC! JPAR24 thank you!

Add me JPAR24 I send gems daily, and would appreciate them in return!

hey everyone, looking for some reliable friends to constantly exchange gems with. Gamecenter name: Not E ...... dont forget the space! VALE ON

hey having trouble breeding a rainbow dragon gems will speed the process and i am a gem for gem type of person my gamecentre is rob061293

Game Center ID: Sharplyblunt

add me ..active player send me a gem and i send you one back daily

My game center id is HamRoz . Otherwise u can add me using my email ID [email protected] .
I will send gems everyday and i expect them in return everyday. Thanks !

I try and to play everyday so I can gem all my friends. Only a few of my dragonvale friends have return gems that I have been sending. So I would like to get friends that will be faithful in returning gems that I gift. (The gems are FREE) so please add me to your friends thank u.

princesssweetie

princesssweetie said:
I try and to play everyday so I can gem all my friends. Only a few of my dragonvale friends have return gems that I have been sending. So I would like to get friends that will be faithful in returning gems that I gift. (The gems are FREE) so please add me to your friends thank u.

princesssweetie

They fixed their glitch in the game just FYI.