Downloading to PhotoShop

Discussion in 'iPhone Camera' started by Gozoman, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Gozoman

Gozoman New Member

Just got my new iPhone yesterday and I was taking some photographs today to try out the camera. When I tried to load them into Photoshop on my laptop I could only do it one at a time. With my last phone I was able to select 20, 30 or whatever photos in my camera and upload them all. Am I missing something here?
  2. willerz2

willerz2 Super Moderator Staff Member

Which method of transfer are you using?

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  3. Gozoman

Gozoman New Member

Hi Willerz2,

I was doing what I always did with my Samsung 480. I connected the phone to the laptop then with Photoshop CS open I clicked open and looked for the phone in my computer. Then opened the folder to see the photos I had taken. In this case there were 6 photos which I selected to open in Photoshop but was told that I couldn't open multiple selections and to select one photo. At that rate If I was out and had taken 40 or so photos I would be there all day. There has to be an easy way to transfer them to my computer.
  4. bicr0

bicr0 New Member

The only method I've been doing so far is uploading all photos onto iphoto, open the ones I would like to edit in photoshop, and then putting them back onto my phone through itunes after I have organized my photos into different files. If you're on a PC, I'm not exactly sure what you would do =\
  5. Gozoman

Gozoman New Member

I've found that I can get them by opening My Computer and right clicking on the iPhone and downloading from there.